Training Solutions to Energise your Business
Since 1983 JHP Training has worked in partnership with more than a quarter of a million companies to enhance their business. This extensive experience will benefit your company and ensure that your employees have the best chance of success.
Business Benefits of Vocational Training
Competitive pressure upon businesses in all industries is increasing and the implications of inadequately trained staff can be devastating. Professional staff training can offer solutions to an extensive range of problems and enable your company to respond positively to its environment.
- Positive return on investment – from higher productivity, quality of work, staff retention and employee satisfaction.
- Increased competitiveness – resulting from a highly skilled workforce. 80% of businesses with an Apprenticeship programme say their programmes 'make them more competitive in our industry than we would be without it'.
- Higher quality of work – from day one apprentices are given the tools to do their job and their quality of work is monitored and assessed. 74% of businesses feel that apprentices started making a valuable contribution even before their training period was completed. With 76% saying that their Apprenticeships programmes result in higher productivity.
- Reduced costs – business costs are frequently reduced by improved productivity and less waste. 53% of businesses say they benefit from lower recruitment costs and 59% from lower overall training costs because of their Apprenticeship programmes. This gives businesses a competitive advantage in a tight labour market by reducing training and recruitment costs.
- Improved recruitment – businesses need new talent to ensure they are able to deliver their strategic business objectives. 65% of businesses with an Apprenticeship programme find they fill vacancies quicker and 70% say that they recruit a better calibre of candidate.
- Increased staff retention – Apprenticeship programmes reduce external recruitment costs as a result of high retention rates. 57% of businesses feel that their Apprentices are more loyal then their non-Apprentices.
Apprentices trained within your company will provide a strong foundation to your staff base and show your commitment to the future development of your business.
*Statistics taken from Populas 2008 survey of businesses with Apprenticeship programmes.
Why choose JHP Training?
Helping your company to achieve outstanding results is at the heart of everything we do at JHP Training. Our performance and retention rates consistently place us at the forefront of UK training providers and we are constantly striving to exceed our own high standards.
We specialise in the delivery of dynamic vocational training which offers many practical advantages over traditional programmes.
- Conducted in the workplace with no need for day release or evening classes. Staff spend minimal time away from the workplace and learn through experience.
- Training is integrated directly into your employee’s job role ensuring that they are immediately able to put their new skills into practice.
- The flexible nature of vocational training accommodates part-time and irregular working hours to fit the pattern of your business - we will visit staff where and when it is convenient.
- We will design tailored training programmes to fit the individual needs of your business and employees.